Job Title: Marketing Executive
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Start date: ASAP
My East Coast Experience Media’s Récit is a full-service creative agency with a wealth of experience in telling clients’ stories to their target audiences. We combine our narrative skills with innovation and the latest in data mining and digital technology to bring their creative visions to life. You don’t just hear a good story; your audience experiences it.
The Marketing Executive’s main goal is to be the liaison between the client and creative team. They will manage budgets, ensure adherence to brand guidelines, and keep leads for new business moving through the sales pipeline. They will be responsible for project management and making sure the creative team is up to speed and working effectively. Most importantly, the Marketing Executive must be skilled at bringing in new clients and closing contracts.
- Business development – acquire new accounts and prospect for new business
- Meet with clients frequently, serving as contact between the client and creative/advertising team
- Discuss strategy with clients and help develop advertising campaigns
- Present creative proposals to clients for approval, making sure all components are in line with the brand
- Grow existing agency and client accounts by cross-selling
- Address any issues or delays in the project, as well as clients’ feedback
- Deliver completed projects to the client on time
- Manage budgets for multiple accounts
Professional experience and skills needed for this role:
To succeed in this role, you must be able to anticipate obstacles and have a sense of urgency. Being able to address clients’ concerns, issues, and feedback and deliver completed projects by deadline is extremely important for this role. The successful candidate will work on multiple accounts, so attention to detail and organizational skills are essential so nothing slips under the radar.
The successful candidate musts have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to connect and engage with a variety of personalities, both on the client and creative side. They should possess great communication and presentation skills and must posses creativity and an understanding of the advertising and marketing industry, and current trends.
The successful candidate must have:
- An exceptional ability to understand client business from their perspective and develop strong client relationships
- High energy, be a self-starter with a drive for results and innovation
- A thorough understanding of digital advertising and excellent knowledge of the agency/creative or publisher decision-making process
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A fun attitude and an enjoyment of industry/social events
- A desire to embrace winning as a team, enjoy collaboration
- A big picture focus with no fear of performing the small tasks it will take to get there
A University degree in Marketing, business, or in a related field is preferred.
Our organization is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free recruitment process ensuring equal access to employment opportunities for all candidates, including persons with disabilities. We endeavor to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify the hiring manager upon scheduling your interview of your requirements.
To Apply for this position send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com in subject line write: Marketing Executive.